Welcome to 'The Lyndhurst Jersey'
Welcome to ‘The Lyndhurst Jersey’
Beach-Front Guest House set in the Heart of St. Aubin’s Bay on Jersey’s beautiful South Coast.
Nestled between the quaint village of St. Aubin's and Jersey’s charming capital of St. Helier.
Lyndhurst enjoys fabulous views over Elizabeth Castle and St. Aubin’s fort, whilst still enjoying 3 miles of un-interrupted safe golden sandy beach front.
With 11 bedrooms en-suite, we can offer a more personal touch. Some rooms enjoy amazing views over-looking the bay.
Fully licensed Bar, enjoy a drink in our bar, lounge or on the sun deck and watch the sun go down.
Adorned with a seated balcony and outdoor patio, all of our guests can enjoy the full experience of a coastal retreat.
Take an evening stroll on the adorable illuminated romantic promenade leading along the bay to the picturesque village of St. Aubins.
We are spoilt for choice on several award-winning restaurants within easy walking distance with 10% - 15% discount off food bills at many local restaurant for all Lyndhurst guests to enjoy
Enjoy a safe and friendly atmosphere.
A treasure for all, so come and find yours!
- Located in St. Brelade, situated in the heart of St. Aubin's Bay
- Set on 3 magical miles of golden soft sandy beach
- 11 bedrooms en-suite with some enjoying sea views
- Adorned with a seated terrace and balcony over-looking the ocean for all our guests to enjoy.
- Fully licensed Bar and Lounge and Sun Deck
- 5 minutes from Jersey airport
- Set on a picturesque night-lit promenade leading from the quaint village of St. Aubin to the town of St. Helier or walk it on the beach outside and enjoy a choice of adorable beach cafe's along the way
- Ideally located on an excellent bus route with bus stop outside the door
- Close to golf-courses with a golf pro on site to help with your golfing requirements
- Set on a beautiful promenade with a designated cycle path and bicycle rental
- Take a trip on the Le Petit Train along the bay, get on and off outside the door
- Public car park on site with free over-night parking
- Island tours booking service available - free collection and drop to the front door
- Ideally located for walking, cycling, sun-bathing, water-sports, fishing and sailing
- Sheltered in the bay and set on the South Coast enjoying the best of the sunshine from sunrise to sunset.